Protera Launches CloudVantage Enterprise Cloud Management Platform
Unified, easy-to-use offering combines automation, visibility and comprehensive IT governance to enable high-end operating experiences of enterprise workloads
WESTCHESTER, ILLINOIS — NOV. 21, 2023 — Protera, a recognized authority in enterprise digital transformation, announced today the launch of CloudVantage, a comprehensive enterprise IT management platform combining automation, monitoring and artificial intelligence to support workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
CloudVantage is the culmination of 25 years of experience managing SAP and enterprise workloads, combining that expertise with deep hyperscale partner engineering relationships to create visibility, trust, security, and cost efficiency for users. Its centralized cloud management tools, processes and insights are driven by automation and comprehensive IT governance.
“The move to the cloud has increased the complexity of securing, managing and continuously optimizing enterprise IT transparently,” said Jeff Pierce, SVP of Engineering at Protera. “However, our clients expect visibility, trust, and cost efficiency, which is why we built CloudVantage. Now, enterprises can embrace centralized cloud management tools, processes, and insights — with clear visibility for all stakeholders. Providing peace of mind is a valuable business outcome, and we feel CloudVantage hits that mark for our clients.”
The platform’s key differentiators include:
- A Modernized Dashboard: Consistent delivery methods backed by automated discovery, assessment and deployment of enterprise workloads on the cloud are monitored continuously for governance and cost optimization opportunities
- Day-to-Day Operations Visibility: Full observability of cloud environment workload enables actionable operational metrics, change controls, system health and hygiene (including request catalogs for refreshes and transports, current patch compliance, performance monitoring and confirmation of successful back-up enrollment and status)
- Simplified Case, Request and Change Management: Submit cases and requests through a streamlined support catalog; review and approve change management requests in calendar view; and coalesce ticket updates into a single activity stream
- Valuable CMDB Visualizations and Metrics: Comprehensive list of managed services assets, from virtual machines to applications and network devices
- Easily Accessible Security Operations Center Capabilities: Visibility into the management and monitoring of your cloud environment through automated alerts, security events and vulnerability reports
- AI-Driven FinOps for Continuous Optimization: Artificial intelligence-backed toolsets provide insights into cost optimization opportunities, helping to drive down cloud spend and maximize performance throughout the lifecycle of the cloud environment
CloudVantage brings together three distinct groups of stakeholders to ensure an improved operating experience in the cloud:
- Client Leadership — The platform offers service management and operational insights tailored for executive decision makers, providing clarity around the overall system as well as finance and security perspectives on enterprise workloads in the cloud.
- Client IT Operations — IT teams will have on-demand, anytime access to a centralized view of evolving cloud computing environments, including performance metrics, change management and security monitoring.
- Protera Engineering — Protera’s internal team will leverage automation-backed frameworks to discover, configure and build hundreds of servers with the proper standards, compliance and regulations — doing it right the first time, every time.
For over 25 years, our mission has been to empower enterprises to achieve their modernization objectives with improved value, increased quality, and reduced risk. As the next-generation cloud modernization company, Protera’s full suite of services range from IT strategy and design to implementation and management. Protera is a global SAP® partner certified in Hosting, Cloud, Application Management, Global Outsourcing, and SAP HANA Operations Services.