From an SAP S/4HANA PoC on Azure to All-In Migration: A CIO’s Perspective
· Key outcomes driving the business decision of cloud
· Leveraging the Microsoft cloud to extend and innovate
· Evaluating S/4HANA and the company’s SAP roadmap direction
The acquisition of several new entities and added business units posed an opportunity for Altra Motion, mechanical power transmission product manufacturer, to review options for scaling with public cloud, as well as the impact of transforming to SAP S/4HANA across the organization.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear directly from Altra Motion’s Chief Information Officer, Rick Klotz, on the company’s cloud modernization journey—from SAP S/4HANA proof-of-concept (PoC) on Microsoft Azure to all-in migration. You will get invaluable insights into:
- The key business drivers behind Altra Motion’s decision to modernize with the Azure cloud, where they are seeing the biggest ROI, and their plans to for continued innovation.
- Details on migration timeline and resources, and how they ensured preparedness with test transactions, mock migrations, and more.
- How the company leveraged the Azure cloud as a sandbox environment to lay the foundation for their eventual SAP S/4HANA deployment