Website Protera Technologies
Protera Technologies (www.protera.com) is a global Total IT Outsourcing Provider for SAP-centric organizations founded in the mid-1990s. Our mission is to maximize our clients’ return on their SAP software investment, by delivering the highest quality and most cost-effective on cloud, demand hosting, applications management, and professional services solutions. Protera designs and deploys scalable architectures built using world-class infrastructure and software. Our services focus on total customer satisfaction with dedicated points of contact and experts that know our customers environments in depth.
- To contribute to the effective service provision of the Systems & Infrastructure Team.
- Deliver strategic current projects, while balancing daily operation priorities but constantly strategizing and planning for future, imminent growth across all levels of the shared IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest level of availability for the mission critical infrastructure.
- System integration across multiple clients and platforms.
- System programming and shell scripting
- Design, Create and Maintain Active Directory implementations
- Provide operational support for Windows and Linux Server Platforms
- Liaise with clients and other cross-functional teams
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Mentor and support other team members.
- Contribute to the maintenance of team dynamics to ensure continued high performance.
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements
- 10+ years of solid professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Windows/Linux leading role in a data center environment.
- Experience in SAN technologies, Backup Systems and Hardware implementation and maintenance.
- Strong Experience in Security strategy, policies, procedure and implementation.
- Good understanding of Windows/UNIX operating systems (characteristics, capabilities & limitations)
- Working background with virtualization technologies such as VMware is highly desirable.
- Working background with High Availability and Clustering technologies.
- Desired knowledge in AWS and Azure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org