Website Protera Technologies
Protera Technologies (www.protera.com) is a global Total IT Outsourcing Provider for SAP-centric organizations founded in the mid-1990s. Our mission is to maximize our clients’ return on their SAP software investment, by delivering the highest quality and most cost-effective on cloud, demand hosting, applications management, and professional services solutions. Protera designs and deploys scalable architectures built using world-class infrastructure and software. Our services focus on total customer satisfaction with dedicated points of contact and experts that know our customers environments in depth.
- To contribute to the effective service provision of the Systems & Infrastructure Team.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Assist in maintaining Backups and related Data Protection Operations
- System programming and shell scripting
- Create and Maintain Active Directory implementations
- Provide operational support for Windows and Linux Server Platforms
- Proactively ensure the highest level of availability for the mission critical infrastructure.
- Undertake technical work associated with the planning, administration, installation and operational support of systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Mentor and support other team members.
- Contribute to the maintenance of team dynamics to ensure continued high performance.
- 4+ years of solid professional experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Windows/Linux support role in a data center environment.
- Good understanding of Windows/UNIX operating systems (characteristics, capabilities & limitations)
- Working background with virtualization technologies such as VMware is highly desirable.
- Working background with High Availability and Clustering technologies.
- Working background with AWS or Azure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com