- Lead and manage day to day operations of our customer SAP System landscapes ensure the effective delivery of services by internal resources and agreed upon SLAs.
- Provide single point of communications with assigned customers with all aspects of their SAP environments
- Ensure the various geographically dispersed Basis teams – communicate, cooperate and collaborate to support complex customer SAP systems and landscapes
- Interface with Customer or Partner functional teams to analyze functional and technical requirements and support implementation projects through Go Live and Post Go Live steady state support.
- Work with multiple internal teams such as Infrastructure, Project, Sales and Finance teams
- Be responsible for Basis administration to analyze, configure and monitor the SAP technical environment and operations including interfaces, SAP contacts, transports, system copies, and other technical responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to Internal Security Policies, Procedures and Control Sets.
- Oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and non-production environments, including ECC, BI/BW, PI, CRM, Enterprise Portals and underlying databases such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL or SAP HANA.
- Plan and ensure assigned technical tasks are completed in accordance with the process and the established SLAs – while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction
- Be the SME to the team of System Administration, BASIS Administration, Database Administration, SAP Security Administration Support resources. Provide mentorship and technical guidance for members of the team Measure, monitor and manage functional team satisfaction and provide remediation
- Participate/Lead in project related activities such as Upgrades, Migrations, Customer onboarding, and other SAP projects.
- Consults on the definition and execution of Customer Disaster Recovery Plans to ensure business continuity
- Work US Business hours (9am – 6pm US Central time)
Technical Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience:
- 10+ years of IT-Related work experience
- Advanced SAP System Administration, SAP Netweaver Administration experience of 5+ years
- SAP Netweaver Technical certification preferred
- Experience with HANA and/or S/4HANA systems and migrations preferred
- Expert Knowledge of SAP system installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and upgrades
- SAP Application support experience, preferably in outsourced environments
- Experience with performance measuring and monitoring of SAP systems
- Hands-on SAP BASIS troubleshooting experience in multiple SAP components like ECC,BW,CRM,XI/PI/PO, Solman, NW Gateway, Fiori, SAP HANA and other databases
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Linux & Windows) and relational databases
- Ability to conduct research into and troubleshoot all SAP application issues
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Solid knowledge in SAP BASIS practices, methodologies processes and governance frameworks, including but not limited to RunSAP, ITIL, SSAE16, and Sarbanes-Oxley
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com