Enterprise applications are the lifeblood of modern businesses, and none more so than SAP.
As a leader in SAP migration and applications management, Protera helps companies reduce their costs up to 50%, improve service levels, and eliminate risks of running SAP on the cloud.
With the Protera FlexBridge and Protera AppCare platforms, businesses of any size running SAP can finally take full advantage of the reliability, scale and economics that public cloud can offer.
About the Marketing Program Manager opportunity:
As Marketing Program Manager at Protera, you’ll apply your experience, dedication to detail, and passion for customer success to execute exciting enterprise technology marketing programs across a variety of channels.
- Execute Protera’s marketing programs across digital, social, field and account-based channels to meet or exceed demand generation targets
- Rigorously use of marketing automation (tools, metrics, dashboards and reports) to plan, manage, review, and optimize program execution
- Work with subject matter experts to create and curate a portfolio of digital assets including presentations, press releases, videos, e-books, and customer success stories
- Organize and support regional and national customer facing events in conjunction with major partners.
- Organize, coordinate and support Protera’s presence at global industry events such as; SAPPHIRE, TechEd, and Global Cloud Events.
- Maintain events and marketing activities outcome metrics
- Maintain Protera’s brand presence including the Protera website
- Passion to learn, grow, and serve the customer
- 5-7 years experience of increasing responsibility in marketing program management, partner management or a related role within a B2B technology company
- Familiarity with omni-channel demand generation best practices, techniques and measurements
- Firsthand experience with CRM and/or marketing tools such as ConnectWise, HubSpot, Google Analytics, MS Office
- Multi-tasking, ability to prioritize and manage complex programs and events
- Extreme ownership of outcomes and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferred location: Chicago, IL (remote possible)
How to Apply:
Email your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this job in the subject line.