Running SAP, HANA & S/4HANA in Azure on SUSE – Amsterdam
You Need Insights that Drive Action and Success!
You are invited to join your IT peers from Microsoft, SUSE and Protera for an interactive technical workshop from 1:30pm – 4:00pm to learn:
- Long term benefits of running SAP on Azure
- How to strategically roadmap an Azure solution for SAP, SAP HANA and S/4HANA on SUSE (specific to your organization’s requirements)
- Typical use cases with SAP and SAP HANA migration paths to Azure
- How to leverage an automated migration platform to transition to HANA with only one downtime and one testing cycle, significantly reducing migration project time and costs
- SAP/Azure customer success stories
- How to reduce IT operational costs and complexity of SAP with a long term Azure strategy.
This technical workshop is designed to provide SAP customers with a deep dive understanding of SAP in Azure on SUSE to successfully build cloud strategy. The workshop will also include how to accelerate your SAP HANA and S/4HANA cloud migration project by leveraging Protera’s FlexBridge platform.
- During lunch hear a presentation regarding a SAP and Microsoft customer who successfully worked with Protera to migrate their SAP production landscapes to HANA on Azure.
- Get a full project overview from initial planning to go-live, learn how they addressed their organization’s cloud and HANA adoption concerns, and how they are projected to achieve significant operational cost savings with Azure.