Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Connection Days:
Join Protera to discuss SAP on the AWS Cloud at a city near you!
- Wednesday, June 5 | Chicago
- Thursday, June 6 | Minneapolis
- Wednesday, June 19 | Dallas
- Thursday, June 20 | Houston
- Tuesday, July 16 | Cleveland
- Thursday, July 18 | Cincinnati
- Tuesday, July 23 | Kansas City
You are invited to join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Connection Days, from 9:00am – 4:30pm, where these technical sessions are designed to provide SAP customers with a deep dive understanding of SAP on AWS to successfully build a cloud strategy. The session will also include how to accelerate your SAP HANA and S/4HANA cloud migration project by leveraging Protera’s FlexBridge platform.
Learn how you can boost your migration path to AWS within days by leveraging SAP certified Protera’s FlexBridge migration acceleration platform to minimize downtime and reduce overall project risk, cost and complexity.
Voice of the Customer:
Each technical session will feature an SAP and AWS customer success story, where you will hear about their cloud journey including lessons learned, migration road map and keys to long-term cloud success.
Topics will include:
- Running SAP on AWS, typical uses cases and benefits with deployment template analysis
- SAP Migrations to AWS and to SAP HANA or SAP S/4HANA
- SAP DR and HA solutions on AWS and advanced SUSE Linux Features
- Top 5 items to address when migrating to SAP to the AWS Cloud
Who should attend:
- CIOs- CTOs
- SAP Program Managers
- SAP Project Managers
- SAP Infrastructure Managers
- Data Center Managers